I’d like to write to Jewish troops overseas. Can you provide me with addresses?

We do not track Jewish service members, nor do we keep any list of mailing addresses. However, here are a few options that you may want to try:

  • One option is to contact a chaplain at a specific location and then send mail to him or her for distribution to Jewish troops. You can search for chaplains at the JWB’s website.
  • Another option is to contact Kosher Troops. They send care packages to deployed and non-deployed troops. They might be able to set you up with a recipient or even have your letters included in the next shipment. You can find their contact info here: koshertroops.com


Posted in: Letters & Care Packages