The Tikvah Fund is Looking For a Few Good Troops
I was recently contacted by the folks over at The Tikvah Fund to help promote some of their programs. It’s an organization that brings individuals from America, Israel, and around the world to New York City to study economics, war and grand strategy, and Jewish thought. They get a lot of participation from IDF service-members, and are now seeking to expand participation among U.S. service members.
Their programs offer generous stipends to cover travel, lodging, and investment of time. They run 1 to 2 weeks starting next spring.
Program: Tikvah Advanced Institutes
Stipend: $1,000 to $5,000
Dates: 1 to 3 week seminars, running from April to July 2014.
Application Due Date: February 15, 2014
- The Israeli Economy: A Strategy for the Future, Dan Senor and Ohad Reifen
- Liberalism, Conservatism, and the Jews, Peter Berkowitz, Yuval Levin, Meir Soloveichik, William Kristol, and William Galston
- The Jewish Idea of God, Micah Goodman and Clifford Orwin
- War and Human Nature, Frederick W. Kagan, Barry Strauss, Eric Edelman, and Charles Hill
- The Future of the Family, Eric Cohen, Gilbert Meilaender, Dara Horn, W. Bradford Wilcox, Jack Wertheimer, Ryan T. Anderson, and Jonathan Last
There is also a summer program titled, Jewish Thought and Citizenship that runs from July 27 to August 8, 2014. Deadline for that application is March 1, 2014.
You can find out more information about their programs at their website, tikvahfund.org.